Good morning, folks.
Didn't know I was going with a "This and That" post this morning, but at the last minute went with it.
First of all:
* My blog. You all have noticed the change in looks on my blog. Yeah, I've been trying to upgrade it. Give it more of a look with what I write: suspense and sometimes strong topics (with a little romance thrown in). Smile. Bear with me as I work through the problems of getting it the way I want. I know sometimes the words have been hard to read. I'm hoping to get my friend and computer guru to sort through the problems. Thanks for your patience!
* Interviews and giveaways. I know I haven't had many, if any, lately. I'm trying to decide how I want to proceed with my blog. Now that I'm contracted for a book release in the near future, how can I use my time the best possible way. I want to provide entertainment and knowledge for you, yet I must allow for the time it takes, too. I love my blog, but when it becomes a drag on my emotional and strength, then I feel I have to move on to newer and different ways to use it. This is not saying I will never have another interview; I'm praying and thinking about the way I should go . . . for now.
In light of that, I believe one of the best ways is word of mouth. So-o-o, I'm going to be looking for men and women who want to join me in a close relationship to promote my book. It's a call, of sorts, for help.
What you do:
* spread the word through all media areas you're connected with
* share any material (bookmarks, etc) I send you
* be on the lookout for places and events where I could/can promote my book.
* share reviews, recommendations, etc.
This is a partial list which will probably be amended as I learn more.
NOW, what do you get out of working with me?
* Special gifts throughout the year (possibly gift cards, books, etc.)
* Special contests ONLY for my helpers.
Interested? Email me at browncarole212(at)yahoo(dot)com
I love you all and appreciate your faithfulness throughout the years. Email me, or comment, if you have questions or suggestions.