- the redbud trees who share their purple blooms--lusciously!
- my early spring flowers who defy the cold and late snows and wind. Stalwart.
- my bradford pear trees lining the driveway: they systematic in welcoming us home after every errand-run, duty-run adventure away from home
- my bleeding hearts who assure me there is beauty even in the midst of heartache
- Ah, the lilies of the valley--HE surely is!
- the daffadils who continually show sunny faces
- the prospect of reworking my gardens this year--big coming up job, but hopefully improvement!
Monday, April 27, 2015
Monday Morning Gratitudes
My heart turns to gardening, and I'm thankful . . .
In Case Anyone is Wondering What's Going on with few posts lately-- I'm taking a short hiatus. Deciding where I want to...
Rain, rain, go away. Come again some other day. Ever hear that ditty when you were a child? It rained yesterday, and I was kind of look...
If you know me at all, you know I LOVE mysteries and suspense (with a touch of humor and romance!). So it is with real pleasure that I welco...
"I can write a book." "I have an idea. Can you use it in a book?" "Anyone can write a book." Really? Wha...