Monday, July 20, 2015

Monday Morning Gratitudes

Today, I want to express my gratitude for the last two weeks of summer fun hubby and I've experienced. What a privilege and challenge to share some of those days with our amazing grandboys. I can't begin to thank God for the privilege of having them in my life and for their parents who allow us to enjoy them.

Splish, Splash--Fun in the pool! Blake and Wes


VBS week! Three year old Jonathan helping in the singing.


Wes looking for a fish! :)



Jonathan won the local fishing tournament for his age group! 
Got to choose a new fishing pole. 


Blake, the fisherman THINKER. 


Fastened safely in the Polaris! Adventure approaching. 


Just cruisin' along . . .


Thank you, God, for my grandboys.


Blessings!

No comments:

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...