- A mother's smile at her newborn child.
- A baby's laugh
- a grandfather's plans for his grandchildren
- A grandfather teaching his baby grandson how to swim
- A husband who knows how to do just about everything
- A God who knows when and how to answer prayer
- A friend who is faithful and encouraging.
- Children who are excited about VBS
- A song that resonates
- Family who are excited about a new project! They are blest
Monday, July 27, 2015
Monday Morning Gratitudes
Some things I've experienced or recently read/seen that makes my heart smile:
And I'm blest to be seeing and hearing these things.
Blessings to you too!
In Case Anyone is Wondering What's Going on with few posts lately-- I'm taking a short hiatus. Deciding where I want to...
Rain, rain, go away. Come again some other day. Ever hear that ditty when you were a child? It rained yesterday, and I was kind of look...
If you know me at all, you know I LOVE mysteries and suspense (with a touch of humor and romance!). So it is with real pleasure that I welco...
"I can write a book." "I have an idea. Can you use it in a book?" "Anyone can write a book." Really? Wha...