- of the first time I held my firstborn son and the rapture I felt
- of him sitting beside his daddy while he read to him and the tender heart he had at the sad places in some of the books
- of the joy when my second son was placed in my arms and how much I adored him
- of his adorable pout
- Oh, how mischievious they were!
- their cute bib overalls
- their love of Lassie our dog and her protectiveness for them
- how the neighbors watched their antics and laughed
- of the poem one neighbor wrote about us.
Monday, August 10, 2015
Monday Morning Gratitudes
Memories . . .
Life is good.
In Case Anyone is Wondering What's Going on with few posts lately-- I'm taking a short hiatus. Deciding where I want to...
Rain, rain, go away. Come again some other day. Ever hear that ditty when you were a child? It rained yesterday, and I was kind of look...
If you know me at all, you know I LOVE mysteries and suspense (with a touch of humor and romance!). So it is with real pleasure that I welco...
"I can write a book." "I have an idea. Can you use it in a book?" "Anyone can write a book." Really? Wha...