- of the first time I held my firstborn son and the rapture I felt
- of him sitting beside his daddy while he read to him and the tender heart he had at the sad places in some of the books
- of the joy when my second son was placed in my arms and how much I adored him
- of his adorable pout
- Oh, how mischievious they were!
- their cute bib overalls
- their love of Lassie our dog and her protectiveness for them
- how the neighbors watched their antics and laughed
- of the poem one neighbor wrote about us.
Life is good.