Sunday, December 06, 2015

Sunday Morning Peace . . . and CONTEST RULES!




Glory to God in the Highest.
Peace.
Goodwill
Toward men.
--the angels.





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEW CONTEST!



Sabotaged Christmas just released recently! 
I want everyone to have a copy of this book,
and there will be plenty of opportunities this month.

On Facebook, 
I'm participating in THREE promotions 
during December.

DECEMBER 11th (Friday) here:

My hour will be from 12 noon till 1 p.m.

I'll be giving away:  
Winner: A kindle copy of Sabotaged Christmas
and two beautiful Snowman hand towels!

Runner up: A kindle copy of Sabotaged Christmas

There will be lots of opportunities to win points 
for the BIG prize before Christmas!!!

Don't miss out!


DECEMBER 15th (Tuesday) here:

(Hour will be posted asap)
I'll be giving away: 
Winner:  kindle copy of the book
and Two beautiful Snowman hand towels!

Runner up: A kindle copy of Sabotaged Christmas

There will be lots of opportunities to win points
for the BIG prize before Christmas!!!

Don't miss out!


DECEMBER 17th (Thursday) here:

My hour will be from 2 p.m. through 3 p.m.
I'll be giving away:
Winner: a print copy (or kindle, winner's choice) of 
Sabotaged Christmas and 
a beautiful Snowman/bear recipe box with recipe cards!

Runner up: A print copy (or kindle, your choice) of 
Sabotaged Christmas

There will be lots of opportunities to win points
for the BIG prize before Christmas!!!

BUT HOW?
Here's a few suggestions, and if I think of more, will post them!

* Participate in my three promotions this month.
* Share my book posts from Facebook 
(or tweet! I love both methods!)
*  Follow me here, on my blog! Easy.
* Follow me on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/browncarole212
* Follow me on my Author Facebook page:
https://facebook.com/CaroleBrown.author
Or send me your email addy to sign up for 
my upcoming NEWSLETTER. 


And what is the BIG PRIZE for the month?
A Kindle Fire!

Don't miss out!

Now to get down to brass tacks . . . errrr, the rules :)  :

  1. Prizes are subject to change (but not likely).
  2. All winners chosen are randomly selected, and are the final decision of Author Carole Brown.
  3. All selected winners must notify Author Carole Brown (or other designated helper) by midnight of the same day as winner announcements, by either blog post comment here, private message on Facebook, or by email. 
  4. Winning Prizes from each separate promotion will not affect choosing the BIG winner of the BIG prize before Christmas.
  5. Opportunities for points will include but not limited to: answering questions, participation in games, following Author Carole Brown on different sites, sharing posts, and other suggestions.
  6. Reviewing of the books are not required but encouraged, and will gain you an extra point! Reviews are gold for authors. Be kind. Be loving. Give back. Authors work hard. Do your part in sharing the love! :)
That's it for now. These rules may be adjusted or changed as needed or wanted. Please keep checking back for new items or thoughts by this author. Best wishes, and I hope you'll join me as I celebrate the release of another book, Sabotaged Christmas, and the talent that God has blest me with! 




Loving my readers!




No comments:

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...