Wednesday, November 07, 2018
Serious Wednesdays: Stuck?
On Passionate Writing
* If you're discouraged that you can get no
editor or agent interested,
you have options!!
Not everyone needs to go the traditional route.
Consider and pray about the journey God wants you on.
and you have no clue how to proceed...
Here's some ideas:
Re-read what you've written. Take notes.
Ask some questions:
1. What is the worst thing that can happen to my character(s)?
2. What is the best thing that can happen to my character(s)?
3. Ask a bunch of "what if" questions
4. Consider taking a different direction in your manuscript.
5. Talk with a close friend and ask them for some suggestions.
You don't always have to use their thoughts,
but it could spark some ideas in your head,
or you could branch off from an idea they spoke of
Remind yourself for whom you're writing
and the reason you're writing.
Take a break.
Sometimes a space of time,
freeing your mind with a different occupation
will rest your enough to refresh your inspiration!
Just never give up!
Here goes: 1. Boring people . Definition: people who run on and on about what they like to do, what their interests are with no thought t...
Christmas has come and gone. The new year, January 1, 2019, has come and gone. It's time to put those "after-the-holidays-blues...
What are your plans for 2019? Work harder? Save more? Gain a promotion? Increase your income? All good resolutions. B...
On Courage Courage isn't always a lion's roar. It is sometimes the heart at the end of the day, saying: "I will tr...