Sunday, November 04, 2018

Sunday Sunshine: Seven November Blessings

November is the month to show our extra special thankfulness. I'm planning on sharing seven
blessings each Sunday, for each day of the week. Here we go:

Sunday:  I'm thankful I have a wonderful place of worship.
Monday:  I'm thankful for my husband--a leader, an example, a true Christian.
Tuesday:  Appreciate the sunshine in between the cloudy days.
Wednesday:  Love the beautiful colors of the Autumn season.
Thursday:  Appreciate the privilege of listening to my grandson Jonathan's speech, the words he uses way above his age level, the thoughts he has, and the love he bestows on his pets.
Friday:  I love the anticipation I feel in knowing Thanksgiving Day is getting closer.
Saturday:  I appreciate God's help physically in keeping the colds away from me for over a year. 


Psalm 92:1a:  It is a good thing to give thanks unto the Lord, and to sing praises unto his name.

Harvest Blessings!

No comments:

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...