when writing seems to be wearing instead of fun and satisfying, then something is wrong.
- I've known it's hindered my writing. Blocks, instead of a steady inspiration to write.
- Concentration shot when I should be able to do better at tracking my plots.
- Lackadaisical approach instead of a steady work habit of hitting the keyboard.
- Breathe. Focus on stretching, Pull in those deep breaths and release them slowly. Walk around the house or outside and take in the sight. Allow your mind to empty of what needs to be done and think on your blessings.
- Do something fun! Read a new book, or one you've been planning to forever. Pick up that hobby you've ignored. Make a fun date with your hubby, wife or friend and refuse to talk about your writing. Take some pictures.
- Play music you love. Shut your eyes, Think of the words or just listen to the sound.
- Do some volunteer work. Visit your grandkids. Take a short trip. Do some shopping.
- Finish a project. Paint that wall. Refinish that desk. Catch up on your scrapbooking.