Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Serious Wednesday: Ten Things I Love on Valentine's Day

Ten Things I Love on Valentine's Day:



1.  God's love. So true, so pure, so great.











2.  Hubby's love. Mostly patient, always willing to help me, does his best to provide what I need and usually what I want.








3.  Children's wisdom. Their artful and childish words have a spot of wisdom that sometimes
outshines those of adults. So in love with this.










4.  Flowers. The colorful and cheerful boosters of moods.Their smells and beauty that delights the senses.












5.  Lights. Twinkly lights, soft lights, star lights, moonlight, sunlight, flashlights, God's light, sparkler-lights, firefly lights, bonfire lights. Lights.













6.  Cards. Cards that say something meaningful, that make me cry, make me laugh, makes me sigh with happiness.









7.  Pets. Unconditional love. Best Friends. Protectors. Loyal. Tough. Smart.








8.  Friends. Close Friends. Best friends. Loyal. True. Fun times. Shares our problems, our thoughts, our good times with us. Classmates, College friends, church friends, Writing friends, important friends, everyday friends, long-ago friends, new friends, forever friends.






9.  Love That Shines. Good deeds. Sweet words. Gifts from the heart. Hugs and kisses. Special events. Special Dinners. Special dates.








10.  Sweets. Pecan Delights, Jelly Bellys, chocolate mints, chocolate peppermints, paydays, snickers, almond joys, specialty cakes, DQ's Strawberry Cheesecake, Ice cream, apple pie, Cherry Cobblers, Real Pineapple Upside Down Cake, Pineapple Carrot Cake...more!




That's it. In no particular order are my Valentine Day Loves. I'm planning on enjoying my day! Wishing the same for you!








1 comment:

Arlene said...

I agree on all of these. The main one is God's love.

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...