Friday, September 25, 2020

Rambling Friday: I Love Our Country

I love our country! In spite of the troubles we go through, our desires that sometimes aren't fulfilled, and the unrest in the world, we are still very, very much blest to have the opportunities and privileges given to us. 

My desires are simple:
  • share life with my family: talking, traveling, laughing, enjoying time spent together
  • writing the books on my heart as long as our good God gives me the mind and ability to do so.
  • Living a simple, peaceful life with all things I enjoy around me. A porch swing, flowers and plants and trees, good, healthy food, visits with friends and family, church, and books. 
  • traveling as able. It doesn't have to be a continent away. There are so many places still needing to be visited! 
  • Church and God. Last on the list, but first in my heart. A way to encourage the peace God gives to grow in strength. 
When I grumble, when I complain, when I'm upset, worried, fretful, or afraid, I remember that I have so much. 

What are your blessings...today? 

2 comments:

Catherine Castle said...

Amen, Carole. Amen!

Arlene said...

I agree with you. We are so blessed. We need to always be thankful.

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...