* Reading "Little Black" to grandson Jonathan and having him say, "Read it again, Grandma."
* Having a heart to heart talk with middle grandson Wes and seeing the light on his face when I tell him how sweet he is!
* Agreeing to disagree (fairly) agreeably. Sigh.
* A sweet post by another author friend.
* A successful book promotion, the wonderful new friends I've met!
* A precious review received this week for Sabotaged Christmas!
* Having the news that a dear friend has recovered from her heart surgery.
* That I know the God who truly gives "Joy" to the world!
Wonderful December blessings!