Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Heart Hurts

When . . .

I open my big mouth and can't (or don't) explain well enough so that the other person understands what I'm on about.

A dear friend loses his mother.

A dear nephew loses his brother.

We had to put a loved pet to sleep.

When I'm misunderstood.

If my manuscript is rejected.

If someone misunderstands what I'm writing, doesn't get it, or doesn't like it.

I leave, or they leave me, people I love.

My kids don't understand where I'm coming from.

My friend is tired from overwork.

There's a division between two people I admire.

Leaving the mission field--those we've ministered to.

Suffering, Rudeness, unkindness, blatant stupidity shown by the uncaring.




Tea Tips:

1) For a different taste: disolve lemon drop candy in your tea.
2) Bitter tea? Add a pinch of baking soda. Perfect every time!
3) Make ice cubes with lemonade and use in your tea, with less water.
4) Or make your ice cubes with your favorite tea.
5) Or use muffin tins or cupcake tins for really large ice cubes.


Quote:
Long years you've kept the door ajar to greet me, coming from afar; long years in my accustomed place I've read my welcome in your face. --Robert Bridges


Blessings.

No comments:

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...