Thursday, March 15, 2007

Things I'm afraid of . . .


Granddaddy long legs. Creepy.
Snakes. Even more creepy.
Being chased (even in fun). I hate that feeling.
Someone looking in my windows. Eeek!
Rottweillers. Or any mean dog.
Rejection. What can I say?
Being tied up or in a closed box. Yuk, I'm thinking a casket.
Death. (I know, I know the answer to this one . . .)
Nightmares. I hate having these. I always wake up and snuggle closer to hubby!
Lightning. Not the heat kind, but those long jagged streaks, heaven to earth, you know?


Five more hints on reducing stress. Try them!


1) Simplify and unclutter your life.
2) Less is more.
3) Allow extra time to do things and get to places.
4) Pace yourself. spread out big changes and difficult projects over time; don't lump the hard things all together.
5) Take one day at a time.


Quote:
May your footsteps set you upon a lifetime journey of love. May you wake each day with His blessings and sleep each night in His keeping. And may you always walk in His tender care.


Blessings

No comments:

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...