I know. I know.
I use a lot of wonderful stuff people share with me. But I promise, I don't share everything. Just things that really strike me as good. So . . . here's one more.
- God wants spiritual fruit, not religious nuts.
- Dear God, I have a problem. Me.
- Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional.
- There is no key to happiness. The door is always open.
- Silence is often misinterpreted, but it's never misquoted.
- Do the math: count your blessings.
- Faith is the ability to not panic.
- Laugh every day; it's like inner jogging.
- If you worry, pray. If you pray, don't worry.
- As a child of God, prayer is kind of like calling home very day.
- Blessed are the flexible for they shall not be bent out of shape.
- The most important thing in your home are the people.
- When we get tangled up in our problems, be still. God wants us to be still so He can untie the knots.
- A grudge is a heavy thing to carry.
- He who dies with the most toys is still dead.
- Nothing is real to you until you experience it; otherwise, it's just heresay.
- It's all right it sit on your pity pot every now and again. Just be sure to flush when you're done.
- Don't procrastinate. Do it now. God has not promised us tomorrow, so live each day as if it were your last . . . it may be!
- Surviving and living your life successfully requires courage. The goals and dreams you're seeking require courage and risk-taking. Learn from the turtle: it only makes progress when it sticks out it's neck.
Hmmm. Now which one applies to me the most?
Have a wonderful weekend!
If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant. If we did not sometimes taste adversity, prosperity would not be so welcomed. --Charlotte Bronte