Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Back!

I'm back!

What? You didn't even notice?

Sniff. Some people don't notice anything important!!! LOL

We got home about 1:30 a.m. this morning after a strenuous ten days of camp. We had a great time, some meaningful services, and good times of fellowship with friends. The kids and youth were impressive in there helpfulness and behavior. All in all, a wonderful season of camp.

Of course, we're tired. It takes several days to re-build our strength, after going and going. Hubby and I are both so involved, from the very first day and give all we have to seeing that we have a successful camp.

Received some lovely gifts from friends: fresh veggies, a journal, songbook, bath and body works, special teas, brownies (smile), and lots of nice comments.

I was able--after the first weekend--to get just a little writing edited and some critiquing done for a friend. Other than that, my writing was at a halt. I'm back at it, headed toward the finish line in my historical! Yeah. Please remember me in your prayers and thoughts that God will soon help us (agent and me) find homes for these labors of love.

That's it for now. Just a brief update. Love you all.


Quote:
If you want to be listened to, you should put time in listening. --Marge Piercy

Blessings!

No comments:

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...