I'm a list maker. If I don't I can't remember what I need to get done. I don't always get everything on my list done, but generally, I get three-fourths done. That's progress. For me.
Here's a few things I'd like to get done this fall. That means before Thanksgiving. Will I reach my goal? Maybe. Probably some of them will get done. Not all.
- Lose weight. (LOL)
- Finish this romantic suspense that keeps growing and growing.
- Finish the cozy that's been on my literary shelf for several months while I've been trying to finish the suspense.
- Work some more on hubby & my suspense collaboration.
- Finish a journal for hubby's work
- Begin a personal journal on certain things that I've wanted to start forever.
- Clean up my gardens before it gets too cold.
- Do research for hubby.
- Think about Christmas.
That's a partial list. How about you? What's your subconscious goals? Do you make lists?
Have a great day!
Anywhere is walking distance if you have the time. --Steven Wright