Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Gotta Say

I'm glad to be home. We've had such an hectic, busy spring and summer, that I think I must be Atlas shedding the world.

For a month or more, I had little time to concentrate on my writing. BUT back to it I'm headed. Got a fresh start. Some inspiration. Some ideas. And I'm in the race again.

  • Back to hitting my cult novel hard.
  • Back to cutting a suspense down to fit a certain publisher.
  • Back to adding words to a romance for another publisher.
  • Back to picking up a mystery that was set on a shelf (due to target publisher closing it's doors), and turning it into a suspense. That shouldn't be hard since it was almost that anyway!
  • Working on the second in a series on my historical suspense.
  • Plotting a couple other ideas.

Got lots to do. Just thought I'd update you all.

By the way, where are you?



Quote:
My will shall shape my future. Whether I fail or succeed shall be no man's doing but my own. --Elaine Maxwell

Smiles and tons of blessings!

No comments:

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...