I'm glad to be home. We've had such an hectic, busy spring and summer, that I think I must be Atlas shedding the world.
For a month or more, I had little time to concentrate on my writing. BUT back to it I'm headed. Got a fresh start. Some inspiration. Some ideas. And I'm in the race again.
- Back to hitting my cult novel hard.
- Back to cutting a suspense down to fit a certain publisher.
- Back to adding words to a romance for another publisher.
- Back to picking up a mystery that was set on a shelf (due to target publisher closing it's doors), and turning it into a suspense. That shouldn't be hard since it was almost that anyway!
- Working on the second in a series on my historical suspense.
- Plotting a couple other ideas.
Got lots to do. Just thought I'd update you all.
By the way, where are you?
My will shall shape my future. Whether I fail or succeed shall be no man's doing but my own. --Elaine Maxwell
Smiles and tons of blessings!