Saturday, July 11, 2009

Waterlilies and Other Stuff

Popping in to say:

When we cleaned up my garden pond this spring, I replanted my water lilies into bigger pots, and wow! Got several new blossoms that I've not had before. A gorgeous violet and a perfect creamy yellow, along with a white. Can't wait to see what else will pop up out of that water.

Of course, all my other plants are showing off--discreetly cause they know they can't outdo the lilies. But still, they are welcome and beneficial to the pond.

Inspiration has struck and I'm making tracks (er, chapters) in my writing. Distractions have held me back, but I've got my writing life back and while I do, I ain't agonna let it go to waste!

Then . . . had a stupendous evening/date with hubby last night. Fun and relaxing. A perfect near-ending of the week. And something I've needed for awhile. Precious time.

One other thing: Contest coming up soon!

Back to my writing now . . .




Quote:
Either I will find a way, or I will make one. --Sir Philip Sidney

Blessings!

No comments:

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...