The Bible says there's a time to remember . . .
And a time to forget . . .
- The mean thing others have said about you.
- The injury any person has done you.
- The mistakes you have made in the past, except as they may prepare you for the future.
- The kindness you have tried to do others.
- The ill-natured gossip you have heard.
- The secrets entrusted to your confidence.
- The worry that hinders your happiness.
- The drawbacks that seem to stand in the way of your progress.
Hope throws an arch of rainbow light across the blackest sky and makes a man shout in the teeth of the storm.