Saturday, March 13, 2010


Nuggets . . .



Leave tomorrow's trouble to tomorrow's strength;
  • (I have no idea what faces me . . . tomorrow, but I rest in the knowledge that God is big enough for whatever "it" is and he will give me the strength I need.) 
Tomorrow's work to tomorrow's time;
  • (What I accomplish today is enough. What I need to do tomorrow will be there waiting for me . . . tomorrow. I shouldn't get anxious about my duties for the future.)
Tomorrow's trail to tomorrow's grace and tomorrow's God!
  • (And whatever God has planned for me . . . tomorrow, he will lead the way. My path will be exciting and full of adventures. Breathtaking.)
Blessings!

No comments:

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...