Monday, August 09, 2010

Monday Morning Gratitudes

  1. I'm thankful for the look of trust and love in my dogs' eyes
  2. I'm thankful for my bookshelves
  3. For the beautiful pictures I own
  4. For the music boxes that sprinkle a little happiness on me now and then
  5. The beautiful red, red roses; their color so deep and rich
  6. The coral pink roses that are light and fun and girlish
  7. For the two new mystery writers I've discovered
  8. For the joy of grilling
  9. The funny stuff No. 1 son says
  10. For how No. 2 son always says I love you when he hangs up.

Blessings!

3 comments:

Wandering Writer said...

I love your Monday blessings each week.

Jeanette Levellie said...

I'm thankful for you, my friend, and that you remind us to focus on God's goodness.

Love
Jen

Caroline said...

Ah, thanks, dearest friends! :)

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...