Monday, August 02, 2010

My Monday's List of Gratitude

  1. My writing talent
  2. That I've been able to write and finish six novels with another almost completed
  3. That I have a wonderful agent who works hard for me
  4. That even though she doesn't know it, she always calls when I need her the worst. Smile
  5. That I've made friends with some of my agent's other clients
  6. For Jen who's blog is fun and teaches me a lot about blogging
  7. For Lisa who's blog is educational and encourages me to stand up for what I believe in this world
  8. For Allen who knows his stuff on his blog
  9. For John and his ministry
  10. For Doug and how he encourages us to market.
Blessings!

2 comments:

Melanie N. Brasher said...

I love that you're a part of the gratitude community Caroline! I've posted my list this morning, too. I'm so encouraged to read yours.

Caroline said...

I'm enjoying it, Melanie! I thought at first, wow, a thousand gratitudes! But, goodness, life is abounding with blessings. I just need to SEE them. :)

Thanks for the comment!

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...