- Secrets (a romantic suspense) by Linore Rose Burkard
- A Family Visit (contemporary) by Michael Emmert
- A Face in the Shadow (A full length romanic suspense novel) by Tiffany Colter
- Homespun (inspirational romance) by Michele Levigne
Below is information about the wonderful people offering their stories for you to read. Please look over the brief bios, then move on to the bottom to find out what to do to win one of the great prizes!
Those offering the free downloadable stories:
You can purchase her books from:
- the author (autographed copy) http://www.LinoreRoseBurkard.com/Books.html
- ChristianBook.com http://www.christianbook.com/country-house-courtship-london-regency/linore-burkard/9780736927994/pd/692799?item_code=WW&netp_id=633234&event=ESRCN&view=details
- Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Country-Courtship-Regency-Inspirational-Romance/ dp/0736927999/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1261453878&sr=8-12&s=books&qid=1261453878&sr=8-2
- BarnesandNoble.com http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/results.asp?WRD=the+country+house+courtship&box=the%20country%20house%20courtship&pos=-1
Tiffany Colter is a passionate freelance writer whose credits include Charisma Magazine, Toledo Business Journal and regular columns for Afictionado E-zine and the Suspense Magazine where she writes the “Ask your Writing Career Coach” column.
She is tenacious in her approach to not only create a great story, but to mentor other writers, Tiffany can always be found in the presence of a book or laptop. She has twice been nominated for the ACFW Mentor of the Year award.
Tiffany won the 2007 Daphne du Maurier Award for Excellence in Mystery/Suspense in the inspirational unpublished division for her manuscript A Face in the Shadow and was a semi-finalist in Operation First Novel in 2004.
She earned her BA from the University of Toledo’s Honor’s College in 1998 with a Summa cum Laude distinction. She is the coordinator for The Master Seminars and runs Command Performance Speakers Bureau, as well as a blog for writers called The Writing Career Coach. On that site she mentors writers in matters of business management, marketing, and time management principles. Tiffany also travels and speaks on these topics to writers and small business owners at conferences and via online webinars.
She is an active member of local and national writing groups where she has served as a judge in writing contests for published and unpublished writers.
Writing Career Coach was created to be a place where writers could learn about businesses and businesses could learn about writing.
Check out her site:
- Beginnig today through December 24th.