- Develop a content-rich newsletter, the kind that readers will deeply benefit from.
- Newsletters that just talk about you, your book, your stuff can get very boring and go in the trash bin.
- Writing articles in your newsletter that help change someone's life will benefit your reader
- If a reader likes it, he will forward it.
2. Place a sign up button on the upper right hand side of your blog or website.
3, Make a goal to up your subscriber list to a certain number by the end of the year.
4. Begin speaking at a local level. As you progress, start crossing state boundaries.
5. Write articles with your byline (including website).
6. Learn how to craft a Press Release.
- If you've become an expert in something, craft a press release about that and send to local radio stations.
- Finding a newsy tie-in to your story will greatly increase your media exposure.
8. Reconnect with your alumni association.
9. Brainstorm your professional affiliations.
10. Start a content-rich blog, and post frequently.
- Link to other blogs.
- Comment on other blogs.