Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Monday Morning Gratitudes on Tuesday

Due to a funeral and all the necessary things involved with ministering to a grieving family, I neglected to get yesterdays gratitudes posted. So . . . here goes, a day late, but still listed with a grateful heart.

Mother's Day flowers and cards
Hubby's loving concern when I fell recently
The oranges hubby peels all the time for ME
His strength and wisdom
The empathy I recently felt when previously I couldn't
A hug from a friend
A critique I won at a local writing conference
The wonderful blogs I've visited
My taste buds
God's miraculous healing touch

Blessings!

2 comments:

Faith said...

It's always good to think about what you have and be thankful for them, even when it's hard.

Jeanette Levellie said...

Excellent interview! I so agree with you regarding how fast you recover from failure. I once wrote a blog post entitled Why You Need to Fail, and got a ton of comments on it. Seems that topic resonates with many people.

We writers need to be wary of the fear of failure, or we'll start comparing, which leads to nowheresville.

Really? No cheesecake? How sad. Oh, wait, that leaves more for me!

I'd love to win Mercy Rising; it sounds splendid. Please enter me, and thank you.

jeanettelevellie(at)gmail(dot)com

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...