Tuesday, June 28, 2011

CONTEST ENDS: June 30th!


Summer Reading Extravaganza

My friend, Suzanne, and I are cooking up some summer relaxation time for TWO people.
  • FOUR books for ONE person who's chosen from this blog and . . .
  • FOUR books for ONE person who's chosen from Suzanne's blog.
Here's what to do:

  • Comment whenever you see a post about this summer reading extravaganza! I'll make sure to have at least one or two mentions a week about this contest! Don't miss out; you get your name in the "baggie" for every comment.
Want EXTRA chances? Then . . .

  • Broadcast this contest! On your blog. Facebook. Twitter. Shoutlife. Email. Snail Mail. Word of mouth. Airplane messages. Message in a bottle. Messenger Boy. I trust you. Just make sure you mention it in your comments HERE so I can add your name.
  • Check out my friend Suzanne's blog for an extra chance. And don't forget, by doing that, you're getting chances to win her FOUR books too.
  • Become a follower

And here's the books I'm giving away to ONE person who's chosen from my blog:
  • The General's Notorious Widow by Stephan Bly (historical western)
  • The Restitution by M. L. Tyndall (historical/pirates)
  • Rain Song by Alice Wisler (contemporary dealing w/a woman raised in Japan but who vows never to return)
  • Summer of Joy by Ann H. Gabhart (contemporary w/touches of suspense and humor)

Here's Suzanne's blog addy:
http://suzanne-hartmann2.blogspot.com/

And the four books she's giving away:
  • Wonders Never Cease by Tim Downs
  • Almost Forever by Deb Raney
  • The Alarmists by Don Hoesel
  • An Irishwoman's Tale by Patti Lacy (autographed)
Best wishes for a happy summer of reading!

7 comments:

Holly said...

This is fantastic Carole! :) I've blogged about it and facebooked it! Follower of your blog I am... and I have checked out Suzannes blog but don't see a post about this yet! Great blog though! :) Thank-You so much for hosting all these wonderful things! You're blog is phenomenal and you're very very special!
Holly Ogg

Jeanette Levellie said...

Wow, you two are generous! Please enter my name to win this wonderful package of books.

Blessings,
Jen
jeanettelevellie(at)gmail(dot)com

Tricia said...

Sounds like fun! I put it on facebook and of course I follow you! :)

Katie Marie said...

This giveaway is so cool! You have a few books that I've been wanting in your pile, Caroline! ;-) Especially MaryLu's book. I've heard SO MANY great things about it! :-)

~ Katy
agirlslegacy(at)yahoo(dot)com

I'm a follower!

Linda Kish said...

I hope you have a great July 4th holiday. I'm staying home in air conditioned comfort to watch fireworks on tv.

lkish77123 at gmail dot com

Faith said...

I was really sad to hear about Stephen Bly's death. Great writer.

Please enter me
crazi.swans at gmail dot com

Judy said...

I'm so excited about this giveaway! I'm a follower of this blog..I shared this blog on FB too! I have checked out Suzanne's blog.

God Bless!

judyjohn2004[at]yahoo[dot]com

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...