Monday, August 22, 2011

Monday Morning Gratitudes

Peace when I know I've made the right decision even though I didn't want to make it
A hubby who gives back rubs
A meal that turns out good
plotting for presents for others
baskets filled with goodies
Donna A, Jenny, and Patty--great brainstormers!
People who share whether recipes, ideas, friendship
Those who take time out of their busyness to do a little extra something to bring a smile to my face
Watching kids think
That Taylor was uninjured in spite of a car hitting him

Blessings!

2 comments:

Diane said...

Many wonderful things to thank God for! :O)

anafiassa said...

Something that I'm grateful for: getting a chance to share in someone else's creative process! I think it's such an honor. :)

I love your grateful lists!

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...