Friday, March 16, 2012

Bits and Pieces . . .

First I want to say I've really been "under the weather" that's no joke. Have no idea what strange malady refuses to leave me, so . . . if any of you, my dear friends and readers, if you'd like to say a prayer for me, I'd appreciate it!

I've got some book reviews to share with you this month and maybe an interview--or two.

Now I want to share a little bit of my life with you. Here's our fireplace with the tree we've got placed beside it. Really enjoy it and get lots of pleasure out of it, studying the fire, talking with friends and family, or taking a nap on cooler days. With spring coming it won't be long till it's shut down.



Happy St. Patrick's Day! Wear the green!
Blessings!

No comments:

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...