Monday, February 24, 2014

Monday Morning Gratitudes

I was driving today and thinking about what a beautiful day it was in spite of the melting snow turning everything into a muddy mess. Here's a few things I came up with that I liked and felt grateful for today:

Ice melting away; thus danger of falling because of it gone.
Mud makes me think of spring and rain and warmth. Nice
I'm alive, thank you God!
Almost sweater weather
House to sell almost done. :)
Nice day with ailing mother
Safety from a multitude of things
Healing
An answer to prayer for health insurance
New friends, old friends, grandsons, abilities to do things, a hubby who still loves me (and puts up with me) and whatever else I can't think of!

Blessings

No comments:

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...