Friday, July 04, 2014

July Contest for Readers

July Contest Whoopie!


This contest is two-fold: 
  • As a thank you to all those who've read one of my books
  • I have 85 reviews. I would love to reach 100 reviews THIS month. If you'll help me reach that goal, I will choose FIVE winners!  (If, by chance, I DON'T reach the 100, then I will choose one winner who will win.)
Prizes?

Five winners may each choose their choice of one of these:
  1. a print copy or kindle copy (your choice) of West Virginia Scrapbook
  2. a print copy or kindle copy (your choice) of one of my husband's children's books
  3. a hand made table runner
  4. $5.00 gift card from Amazon

One winner may choose:


  • a print copy or kindle copy (your choice) of West Virginia Scrapbook
  • a print copy or kindle copy (your choice) of one of my husband's children's books
  • a hand made table runner
  • $5.00 gift card from Amazon





  • What do you do?

    If you've already read 
    The Redemption of Caralynne Hayman
    (or you read it this month . . .)
    but haven't had time
    you've been too busy
    or whatever  . . .



    Then go to Amazon
    post your review under my book,
    (twenty words)
    let me know,
    and your name is in the drawing.


    MORE!

    If you'd like an extra chance:
    • review Hog Insane too!

    • Or if you've already reviewed The Redemption of Caralynne Hayman but haven't reviewed Hog Insane, do so and let me know.


    That's it.
    Leave a comment here if you have a question.
    Private message me on Facebook if you have a question. 

    REMEMBER:
    Contest ends July 31st!

    GO!!

    DISCLAIMER: Contest subject to change, meaning, prizes won't be any less, but may get better!

    Blessings!

    No comments:

    Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

     Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...