Monday, September 29, 2014

Monday Morning Gratitudes


  • The blessing of a song that touched my heart yesterday--just when I needed it! I'm in awe of God's love for me 
  • God's answer to prayer when my grandson locked the door after we were outside playing & couldn't get the door unlocked! Mighty is our God!
  • Knowing that God cares for my mother even in her confusion and mental state.
  • The season--it makes me happy.
  • A great critique from my friend Molly!
  • Honesty even when it hurts.
  • Giving aid because we're able, even when it hurts.
  • Those who help out.
  • The growth of spirituality I see in certain people.
  • The fact that God never gives us more than we handle.
Blessings!

No comments:

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...