- one of the loveliest cards ever received from hubby. Who wouldn't want to know I'm the most beautiful woman in the world, I'm the one he has to work hard to keep up with, the woman he doesn't deserve but who he'll always love . . . contented sigh.
- nice flowers, nice present, nice promised breakfast (just didn't have enough time to get it in--maybe later!)
- Wonderful dinner from church for pastor appreciation (along w/my own personal birthday cake!) along with (whooee~!!!!!) a real money cake! Can't stand to take it apart. Along with a super food pounding and B.E. gift certificate!
- Kindle release of new WWII romantic suspense this past week: With Music in Their Hearts. So thrilled!
- NOTIFICATION from editor Jones that The Redemption of Caralynne Hayman has been nominated for 2015 Christian Small Publisher Book of the Year Award!
- NOTIFICATION that The Redemption of Caralynne Hayman won 2nd place in the Oklahoma RWA International Digital Awards Contest
- NOTIFICATION that the The Redemption of Caralynne Hayman Clash of the Titles Laurel Awards.
Monday, October 27, 2014
Thanking God . . .
Welcome to the Story Sparks multi-Author Blog Tour. Between May 21-26, 2018, where readers get a chance to enter and win ebooks from s...
Rain, rain, go away. Come again some other day. Ever hear that ditty when you were a child? It rained yesterday, and I was kind of look...
If you know me at all, you know I LOVE mysteries and suspense (with a touch of humor and romance!). So it is with real pleasure that I welco...
"I can write a book." "I have an idea. Can you use it in a book?" "Anyone can write a book." Really? Wha...