Sunday, November 09, 2014

Sunday Morning Peace

These verses made me happy 
when I received them recently 
from our Sunday School teacher:


Just think . . . you are God's servant
in God's place
at God's perfect time.

You're here not by chance,
but by God's choosing.
His hand formed you
and made you the person you are.

He compares you to no one else--
you are one of a kind,
You lack nothing that 
His grace can't give you.

He has allowed you to be here
at this time in history
to fulfill His special purpose
for this generation.
--Roy Lessin

Why did these resonate with me today?
Maybe I needed the verification that God had and has a plan for me?
Maybe the assurance I need that God knows I'm here and am important to him?

Whatever,
I'm happy for them
today.

Blessings!

No comments:

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...