Monday, December 15, 2014

Monday Morning Gratitudes

This morning I'm thankful for:


  • Snow. Yes, I growl about driving in it. But overall, it's a beautiful created object from our God, and right now, I'm thankful for that beauty.
  • Cold. Yep, another growling point. Yet I also realize that it does decreased the insect population and the germ abundance. So, thank you, God, for the cold.
  • Pleasant holidays during the winter. It might be cold outside, baby, but who doesn't like Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's, Valentines? What fun and meaningful days to cheer us!
More? That's enough for today. 
I'm thankful.

Blessings!

1 comment:

Sherry Carter said...

I'm with you!! Anything that decreases the insect population is great!

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...