- Katie--her caring, thoughtful ways to share happiness
- Janeth--how she works at doing a good job in stewardship at church
- Nancee--she's a marvelous blessing to authors
- Regina--quick to share her positive likes and comments on facebook
- Jennifer--quick to share and bless other writers
- Barbara S.--a wonderful blessing to authors!
- Faye--loves my hubby and me and shares generously
- Claudia--her caring and remembering of a childhood friend
- Sherry--her faithful encouragement on my blog!
- Mary--although a successful and popular author, she's generous of her praise and encouragement of authors not quite so well known.
Monday, January 26, 2015
Monday Morning Gratitudes
Wishing for you this year some NEW, wonderful friends and the continuation of OLD, well-proven old ones, too! Blessings!
Welcome to the Story Sparks multi-Author Blog Tour. Between May 21-26, 2018, where readers get a chance to enter and win ebooks from s...
Rain, rain, go away. Come again some other day. Ever hear that ditty when you were a child? It rained yesterday, and I was kind of look...
If you know me at all, you know I LOVE mysteries and suspense (with a touch of humor and romance!). So it is with real pleasure that I welco...
"I can write a book." "I have an idea. Can you use it in a book?" "Anyone can write a book." Really? Wha...