Monday, March 23, 2015

Monday Morning Gratitudes

God's help:

  •  when I'm weary
  •  when I don't understand
  •  when I'm ill
  •  when I pray
  •  when my heart hurts
God's blessings:

  • little tidbits that make me smile
  • laughing at the new things Jonathan is learning every week!
  • sharing the views with hubby that give us peace and happiness
  • good news
  • good times 
  • music that play on my emotions
God's promises and acts of love:

  • He died that I might live
  • to be with me no matter what
  • to lead and guide and protect; so many times on the road--protection; so many times we know nothing about
  • the assurance of his love

Blessings!
 

No comments:

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...