- God's beautiful creation
- The sun after days of gray
- flakes of snow
- safety on the roads
- being able to take pictures
- scripture that speaks to me
- my friend, Sherry C whose blog has touched me many times
- moments that make me laugh
- help from many sources
- an editor who encourages and understands and helps
Monday, March 09, 2015
Monday Morning Gratitudes
I'm grateful and happy for:
Welcome to the Story Sparks multi-Author Blog Tour. Between May 21-26, 2018, where readers get a chance to enter and win ebooks from s...
Rain, rain, go away. Come again some other day. Ever hear that ditty when you were a child? It rained yesterday, and I was kind of look...
If you know me at all, you know I LOVE mysteries and suspense (with a touch of humor and romance!). So it is with real pleasure that I welco...
"I can write a book." "I have an idea. Can you use it in a book?" "Anyone can write a book." Really? Wha...