Monday, December 14, 2015

Monday Morning Gratitudes

* Reading "Little Black" to grandson Jonathan and having him say, "Read it again, Grandma."
* Having a heart to heart talk with middle grandson Wes and seeing the light on his face when I tell him how sweet he is!
* Agreeing to disagree (fairly) agreeably. Sigh.
* A sweet post by another author friend.
* A successful book promotion, the wonderful new friends I've met!
* A precious review received this week for Sabotaged Christmas!
* Having the news that a dear friend has recovered from her heart surgery.
* That I know the God who truly gives "Joy" to the world!

Wonderful December blessings!

1 comment:

Sherry Carter said...

After the past couple mornings of God's conviction, I'm thankful that He loves me and draws near - even when I need my hand slapped. :)

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...