Friday, January 27, 2017

Tidbits of my Life

It's been awhile since I shared bits of my life, 
so thought it would be fun to share this month.
Here goes:


The release of the third book
in my Appleton, WV Romantic Mystery series


A trip to Noah's Ark near Cincinnati


Camping near Charleston, SC


Hubby, Jonathan and pirate boat captain
after searching for the dolphins 
and exploring an island



Grandson roaming the woods with Grandpa

Till next time, have a wonderful, rest-of-the-winter!

Blessings

2 comments:

Arlene said...

Thanks for your up date.Looked like you had a nice time. Enjoy rest of the winter.

Caroline said...

Thank YOU, Arlene, for your faithful comments. They always warm my heart!

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...