Wednesday, April 05, 2017

Thoughts on an Easter Prayer

Sharing with you today a beautiful meditation,
and in parentheses, my words:


At this holy season
(that I might have peace and that 
I might be ready to hear your whispered words to me)

Teach us to be patient
(oh, how I need this!)
and help us to be kind
(thankfully, I do have a caring heart and a kind spirit).

Give us the reassurance
that you are always near
to guide us and protect u
in this violent world of fear,
(what confidence we can have in our God!).

Help us all to realize
There is untold strength and power
When we seek the Lord and find Him
In our meditation hour. --Helen S. Rice
(What a privilege we have to realizing God's power and strength!
What a blessing to be able to seek and find him!
Amen and amen).




Many blessings!

2 comments:

Melissa Henderson said...

Amen. :-) Thank you.

Arlene said...

That is great and so true.

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...