Friday, November 15, 2019

Rambling Friday: Confession!

I challenge you today to confess all! Well, maybe not all, but how about just a few things you're obsessive about, refuse to release, or just plain can't get over? Or even a few items that make you tick? :)

Here's a few of mine to show you how easy it is! 


1.  Music.  
Stirs my emotions. 
Cheers me up. 
Makes me cry. 
Healing. 
Enough said.





2  Can't stand people who talk obsessively and refuse to allow anyone else to get in a word. Not nice. At all! 


3.  Drives me crazy to hear people tap fingers and other annoying sounds. Of course, occasionally I will flip my flip-flops over and over just for the pure pleasure of hearing the sound, but that's different. Isn't it?


Have fun composing your own list, and please, don't make it the last time you do so! 

Have a happy November!


No comments:

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...