Friday, March 25, 2022

Rambling Friday: Okay, Here's My Excuse...

Where have I been? 

I've been down with...

Covid. 

Yeah. 

After all the precautions hubby and I've taken to be soooooo very careful, 

we both came down with it the same time. 

But...

I ended up in the hospital with very low oxygen, blood clots, and pneumonia. 

Fortunately, I had good care providers, lots of support, and plenty of prayers. 


I'm home now, doing great with only a few remaining post-covid problems,

and back to work on my writing and other things I need to catch up on. 



I'm so very thankful!!



No comments:

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...