Wednesday, June 01, 2022

Serious Wednesday: Here's Your Chance!

 Don't you just love a good sale?

Here's an opportunity to read the first book in the 

Spies of WWII series:

With Music in Their Hearts



(In this series, you'll find:

Three Spies

Three Redheads,

Three Love stories and suspense)

It's only $.99 for this first Kindle book, 

it can be YOURS!


Check it out here:

Amazon

What reviewers are saying about this book:

*  Ms. Brown’s historical novel is a delight.

*  I opened to chapter one in my Kindle and heard the music coming from the piano at the boarding house. I felt a part of the intrigue and saw the characters as they interacted with one another. Carole Brown’s World War II spy novel With the Music in Their Hearts is a fascinating read. The realistic dialogue, setting and characters' dress drew me into this 1940’s mystery.

*  I love WWII era stories and was eager to read With Music in Their Hearts. Carole Brown did a great job of capturing the essence of the era. The colorful cast of characters entertained me, the story engaged me, and the mystery kept me guessing until the very end!



Book two is:  A Flute in the Willows



Book three is:  Sing Until You Die



Happy Reading! 



No comments:

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...