Friday, July 15, 2022

Rambling Friday:

MY THOUGHTS ON WRITING 
HUNTER'S ROSE

When I first began writing this book,
I was excited and thought I knew 
where I wanted to go with it.
The more I wrote, the less confident I was.
But as I moved further into the story
I felt like I was not creating it as it should be.
I thought I was failing, repeating, overstating.
BUT...
I kept writing.
Kept my writing schedule most days.

And when I finally finished the book,
reread it as I edited
(and edited, and edited more)
I realized I loved the book,
loved Hunter and Rosita's relationship.
It was a nice feeling to know that my fretfulness over
the story not being as thorough or as good as I wanted,
was, actually, wrong. It was quite well done.

I give God all the glory for his help.
As much as I enjoy creating stories,
I know without his constant help and inspiration,
I would have quit a long time ago. 

If you love westerns, historicals, romance and a bit of suspense,
then you should check out this one. 
I think you'll enjoy it! 


ON PREORDER 
this month only!
$.99 Kindle


 Happy Reading! 

No comments:

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...