Friday, September 09, 2022

Rambling Friday: Looking Forward to Autumn...

 Looking Forward to Autumn...

What a year! And when I say that, I mean it! (Smile) From being hit with a serious (and unexpected) case of Covid mid-February, hospitalized for a month, recovering, and then finding out I had some early signs of cancer, surgery, and still recovering, but doing very good, it has been a humdinger of a year! 

But that's the negative side of the year. For I realized plainer than ever before what a help God was through all of the above. Am I worthy of His help? No, but I am so very grateful for it! He is truly a very present help in the times of  trouble. 

So I'm truly looking forward to Autumn this year. Reasons?

* It's my favorite season...

* It's a beautiful season, one that is colorful...

* It reminds us of all the blessings God bestows upon us. Harvest, beauty, cooler weather...

* A time to relax with family and friends. Have cookouts and wiener roasts, toasted marshmallows, and hot chocolate. Laughter and songs, cool nights and stories. Much more...

* Decorations, so many ways to go with this! I truly enjoy decorating my porch for Autumn!

What's not to love? 


I'm blest with a harvest of God's goodness, mercy and love! And I'm so very thankful! 

No comments:

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...