For Smart People . . .
And I've determined that you qualify. The following short quiz consists of 4 questions and will tell you whether you are qualified to be classified as a smart person.
Scroll down for each answer(if you're brave enough). The questions are NOT that difficult. But don't scroll down UNTIL you have answered the question! No cheating.
1. How do you put a giraffe into a refrigerator?
Give up? Ah, come on. Surely you can come up with something.
The correct answer is: Open the refrigerator, put in the giraffe,
and close the door. This question tests whether you tend to do
simple things in an overly complicated way.
Okay, okay. So you didn't know the answer. You've still got another few coming. Try this one:
2. How do you put an elephant into a refrigerator?
Did you say, Open the refrigerator, put in the elephant, and close
Correct Answer: Open the refrigerator, take out the giraffe, put
in the elephant and close the door. This tests your ability to
think through the repercussions of your previous actions.
Well, I knew that you had problems, but come on . . .
3. The Lion is hosting an animal conference. All the animals
attend ... except one. Which animal does not attend?
You give up? Sigh. No comment.
Correct Answer: The Elephant. The elephant is in the refrigerator.
You just put him in there. This tests your memory.
Okay, even if you didn't answer the first three questions
correctly, I'll give you one more chance to show your true abilities. Before I scratch your name off my friends' list. Now, think carefully . . .
Sorry. You failed the test. Does that mean you're not smart?
What? You don't know? Think again. Strain your brain. Look in the dictionary. Try a little harder.
Correct Answer: You jump into the river and swim across. Have you
not been listening? All the crocodiles are attending the Animal
Meeting. This tests whether you learn quickly from your mistakes.
I've talked a lot about animals this week, so . . . hints for them:
- To ease an upset stomach, put a little warm live yogurt and a drop of honey into your pet's food bowl.
- Dilute dog shampoo with water in an empty squeeze bottle: lasts longer and goes through the coat easier.
- Start at shoulders and work backward, leaving the head until last as this is what makes them shake.
- Pill time for pet? Hide it in a piece of cheese or other treat that he likes.
Victory belongs to the most persevering. --Napoleon Bonaparte
Have a wonderful weekend and don't forget: Coming up next month: An interview with Cindy Woodsmall. Look for it!