Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Top of the Morning!

Today was one of those days. Nostalgic and delightful. Made me think of my ice skating days!

I went to work on a (school--laugh) two-hour delay. Seriously, snow started falling early on and before long we had about an inch and a half. Roads were bad but not too many travelers seem to find it bad enough to slow down.

The weather was cold, but not bitter. And with the snow--it was a perfect winter morning!

Trees covered with snow

A day to walk in the snow and cold. A day to curl up with a good book. A day to discuss your dreams and hopes with someone you love. A day to play with the babies.

A good day.

And you know, when I read DJ's comment, I remembered something. I've got to do some things because I want to, because I need to, because I like to.

And I like to blog--most times.



Quote:
No life is so hard that you can't make it easier by the way you take it. --Ellen Glasgow


Blessings!

No comments:

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...