Friday, January 18, 2008

Where Am I?


My hubby has a character in one of his children's books called Chipper who gets amnesia after hitting his head on a rock in a creek. His adventures are fun and exciting leading up to his memory return.

No, I don't have amnesia. But I am wondering where I'm going with this blog.

The questions I'm pondering: who's reading and what's the point?

If I'm not gaining readers, if I'm not accomplishing something, what is the point?
Some of you are faithful. Some participate in contests. Some comment (either . . . you know the drill. LOL)

But am I wasting my time?

I'm contemplating working with another writer on a blog. It will gear toward writing. There won't be a lot of personal items on it. It will be a working blog.

So should I keep this one, too?

You'll know in a few days. . .


Quote: Something deep within all of us yearns for God's beauty, and we can find it no matter where we are. --Sue Monk Kidd


Blessings!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah! I ask these same questions of my own blog. Not to worry. People read and 99% of them are lurkers.

Blog because you like to instead of for the comments and "they will come" to the blog.

Posted a picture of your brother and Rose from Monday on mine. Enjoy.

Daniel and Regina said...

I come on here quite often and see what is new. I don't leave comments as much but I do read them. Do what you think is best.

sharen said...

Hey, I read your blog. I enjoy them too. I might not leave a comment because I don't know what to say all the time but I enjoy it.

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...