- Minnesota this fall to my writing conference.
- Idaho this spring while hubby has business. Maybe we'll get in a day or so of sightseeing.
- Alaska would be nice. Always wanted to go. Wouldn't even mind seeing a few grizzlies, as long as they stay their distance from me. You know: you mind your business and I'll do the same.
- I'd love to go on a tour of Eastern Europe: England, France, Italy, maybe even Germany. And a few other countries around there.
- And more of Mexico. As long as I don't have to run into any dope-raising people. (I'm all for safe in real life. Love to write about danger (it's glamorous in fiction), but give me safe living. LOL)
And closer to home:
- How about more dates with hubby to our usual places? Never get tired of that.
- Been craving a good steak. Now that sounds like fun: a good steak house.
- Coming up on the 28th: a tour of Barbour Publishing here in Ohio. Wow. That's impressive.
- A few quick one-day visits to places of interest close by.
Then . . .
- I wouldn't mind (never, ever) seeing N.M. and Arizona again this year.
- Got a hankering to see California, especially northern Cal and San Francisco.
- Been yearning for Montana.
- NEED to see the Smokies again . . . soon!
- A trip to North Carolina could be on the calendar, shortly.
And, forget (unless I get a reason to change my mind):
- Florida. Sorry, too, too hot.
- Pakistan and Iraq (I'm not into getting blown up, thank you!)
- Swampy places: several good reasons: alligators, snakes, and creepy things.
- Quebec: They say they really can speak English, but when I was there, they were very unfriendly.
- Any place that has too many diseases. (I know, I know, I'm a coward. What can I say?)
So there you have it.
Now if I can only fit all that into my schedule.
Life without friends is death without a witness. --Spanish proverb